Worker killed on construction site in North Vancouver
By On-Site StaffHealth & Safety
VANCOUVER—A 24-year-old worker is dead after an incident at a North Vancouver construction site June 5.
RCMP said the man was knocked down and crushed by a dump truck he had been working near. He was pronounced dead on the scene when emergency crews arrived at approximately 10:30 a.m.
Police said the man was a resident of Vancouver, but released no other details of the incident, which occurred at a work site near Handsworth Road and Timberline Place.
The RCMP’s Serious Crime Unit, Work Safe BC and the BC Coroners Service are investigating.