Walsh Canada awarded $102M Credit Valley Hospital contract
Trillium Health Partners and Infrastructure Ontario have signed a $102.7-million contract with Walsh Canada to build and finance the Credit Valley Hospital site priority areas redevelopment project.
The project in Mississauga, ON, includes renovations to about 187,000 sq. ft. of existing hospital space. Highlights include:
- Renovating and expanding the emergency department
- Adding a six-bay ambulance garage
- Renovating and expanding the surgical and peri-operative department
- New and expanded facilities for the critical care unit
- Renovations to the diagnostic imaging department
Construction on the project will begin immediately and it is expected to be completed in 2018.