Shortlist to be unveiled for Credit Valley Hospital redevelopment project
By STAFF REPORTConstruction Infrastructure
Infrastructure Ontario and Trillium Health Partners will release a request for proposals to the five companies shortlisted to build and finance the Credit Valley Hospital Priority Areas Redevelopment Project.
A request for qualifications issued in May 2013 shortlisted the top five companies with the required construction capability, experience and financial capacity to undertake a project of this size and complexity. The companies invited to bid are:
- Bondfield Construction Co. Ltd.
- Graham-Harbridge + Cross (joint venture)
- PCL Constructors Canada Inc.
- Walsh Canada
Highlights of the redevelopment project include:
- The complete renovation and expansion of the emergency department
- A new six-bay ambulance garage
- The renovation and expansion of the surgical and peri-operative department
- New and expanded facilities for the critical care unit
- Renovations to the diagnostic imaging department
Print this page