RFP issued to 3 bidders on Mackenzie Vaughan Hospital project
July 10, 2015 by STAFF REPORT
Infrastructure Ontario has issued a request for proposal to the three selected bidders looking to build the new Mackenzie Vaughan Hospital project.
The selected teams were announced in November, 2014 following a request for qualifications process that began in March last year. The winning group is expected to be announced in spring 2016, with construction scheduled to follow soon after.
There three bidding teams include:
- Developer: Plenary Group (Canada) Ltd.
- Design: Stantec Architecture Ltd., RTKL
- Construction: PCL Constructors
- Facilities management: Johnson Controls Canada LP
- Financial Advisor: Plenary Group (Canada) Ltd., RBC Capital Markets
Mackenzie Vaughan Health Partnership
- Developer: Innisfree Ltd., HOCHTIEFF PPP Solutions North America Inc., Bondfield Construction Company Ltd.
- Design: HDR Architecture Associates, Inc.
- Construction: Bondfield Construction Company Ltd. / Canadian Turner Construction Company
- Facilities management: Honeywell Ltd.
- Financial Advisor: BMO Capital Markets, Innisfree Ltd., HOCHTIEFF PPP Solutions North America Inc.
Hospital Infrastructure Partners
- Developer: Fengate Capital Management Ltd., EllisDon Capital Inc., Carillion Canada Inc.
- Design: Adamson Architects, Parkin Architects
- Construction: EllisDon Capital Inc., Carillion Canada Inc.
- Facilities management: Carillion Canada Inc., EllisDon Capital Inc.
- Financial Advisor: CIBC Capital Markets, Fengate Capital Management Ltd.
The new Mackenzie Vaughan Hospital will include:
- A state-of-the-art emergency department
- Modern surgical services and operating rooms
- Advanced diagnostic imaging
- Specialized ambulatory clinics and intensive care beds
- Single acute-care patient rooms for infection prevention and control
- Integrated digital technology systems to enhance the patient care experience