Shortlist announced for Kingston hospital
September 4, 2012 by On-Site staff
The EllisDon Corporation, PCL Contractors Canada Inc. and Carillion Construction Inc. are all in the running to construct the Providence Care Hospital in Kingston.
Infrastructure Ontario recently announced the shortlist of companies in the running for the contract to build the 270-bed medical facility – Integrated Team Solutions (EllisDon), Plenary Health (PCL) and Providence Alliance for Caring Environments (Carillion).
The request for qualifications process began back in March 2012.
The three companies will have the opportunity to respond to a request for proposals sometime this fall.
The hospital project has a focus on sustainable design and construction and a goal of LEED Silver certification.
Integrated Team Solutions
• Developer: EllisDon Inc.
• Design: Parkin Architects / Adamson Architects Associates
• Construction: EllisDon Corporation
• Facilities management: Johnson Controls
• Financial Advisor: Scotiabank
• Developer: Plenary Group
• Design: Cannon Design
• Construction: PCL Contractors Canada Inc.
• Facilities management: Honeywell
• Financial Advisor: RBC Capital Markets
Providence Alliance for Caring Environments
• Developer: Carillion Canada Inc.
• Design: IBI Group Limited
• Construction: Carillion Construction Inc. / M. Sullivan & Son Ltd.
• Facilities management: Carillion Canada Inc.
• Financial Advisor: CIBC Capital Markets
Source: Infrastructure Ontario.
Print this page