3 companies shortlisted for Mackenzie Vaughan Hospital project
October 2, 2014 by STAFF REPORT
Infrastructure Ontario and Mackenzie Health have shortlisted Plenary Health, Mackenzie Vaughan Health Partnership and Hospital Infrastructure Partners to design, build, finance and maintain the Mackenzie Vaughan Hospital project.
The three consortia were selected based on the criteria identified in a request for qualifications process that began in March 2014. Selection criteria included construction capability, experience and financial capacity to deliver a project of this size and scope.
Here is a breakdown of each team:
- Developer: Plenary Group (Canada) Ltd.
- Design: Stantec Architecture Ltd., RTKL
- Construction: PCL Constructors
- Facilities management: Johnson Controls Canada LP
- Financial Advisor: Plenary Group (Canada) Ltd., RBC Capital Markets
Mackenzie Vaughan Health Partnership
- Developer: Innisfree Ltd., HOCHTIEFF PPP Solutions North America Inc., Bondfield Construction Company Ltd.
- Design: HDR Architecture Associates, Inc.
- Construction: Bondfield Construction Company Ltd. / Canadian Turner Construction Company
- Facilities management: Honeywell Ltd.
- Financial Advisor: BMO Capital Markets, Innisfree Ltd., HOCHTIEFF PPP Solutions North America Inc.
Hospital Infrastructure Partners
- Developer: Fengate Capital Management Ltd., EllisDon Capital Inc., Carillion Canada Inc.
- Design: Adamson Architects, Parkin Architects
- Construction: EllisDon Capital Inc., Carillion Canada Inc.
- Facilities management: Carillion Canada Inc., EllisDon Capital Inc.
- Financial Advisor: CIBC Capital Markets, Fengate Capital Management Ltd.
Each team will be invited to respond to a request for proposals, which is expected to be issued in late 2014.
The new Mackenzie Vaughan Hospital will include:
- A state-of-the-art emergency department
- Modern surgical services and operating rooms
- Advanced diagnostic imaging
- Specialized ambulatory clinics and intensive care beds
- Single acute-care patient rooms for infection prevention and control
- Integrated digital technology systems to enhance the patient care experience
Print this page