November 15, 2018
2273 Royal Windsor Drive
Oakville, ON L6J 7X8
This seminar will run from 6 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. It will cover the following:
- What are the traditional construction approaches adopted by the industry?
- What are the existing faster/cheaper alternatives used and how successful are they?
- What are the recent and emerging solutions and what benefits do they offer?
- What is an example of a case study of a successful project using off-site construction?
- What is the value proposition of off-site construction, with examples of costing?
- What are the challenges/hurdles in adopting and how are they overcome?