Bobcat T770 compact track loader
January 13, 2016 by On-Site Magazine
The Bobcat T770 compact track loader features a powerful Tier 4-compliant, Bobcat 3.4-liter diesel engine. With a vertical lift path, the T770 is ideal for heavy-lifting, truck-loading and digging applications. Bobcat diesel engines deliver high-performing torque across a wide span on engine rpm, and lower engine noise for enhanced operator comfort. The new T770 does not require a diesel particulate filter (DPF), which requires a regeneration process and routine filter cleanings.
New features of the T770 include:
- Diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) level indicator: found on the display panel and informs operators how much DEF is in the loader’s tank
- Selective catalytic reduction (SCR) error icon: illuminates on the display panel when the DEF tank is at 25 percent capacity
- Electric air inlet fans: located in and above the loader tailgate help keep the engine compartment cool.
- Rated operating capacity: 3475 lb. (1576 kg)
- Lift path: Vertical
- Engine: 92 hp Tier 4 turbo diesel (68,6 kW)
- Lift height to hinge pin: 11 ft. (3,4 m)
- Operating weight: 10465 lb. (4747 kg)
- Auxiliary hydraulic flow: 23 gpm (87,1 L/min.)
- High-flow option: 36.6 gpm (138,5 L/min.)
Small and large contractors can now work on projects that require digital designs and 3D machine control with the new Trimble® GCS900 grade control system for use with Bobcat 96- and 108-inch heavy-duty grader attachments. The new grade control system paired with a Bobcat loader and grader attachment makes it easier for operators to complete construction applications: residential and commercial development, coastal engineering, road and highway building and land reclamation. The system allows operators to work at higher speeds without losing accuracy, increases valve responses and is a more robust grading solution. The 3D grade control system can be used with the following M-Series loaders: the S750 through S850 skid-steer loaders; T650 through T870 compact track loaders; and the A770 all-wheel steer loader. A deluxe instrumentation panel is required for M-Series loaders in order to use the 3D system. www.bobcat.com
Print this page