November 21 - November 22, 2022
123 Queen Street West, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5H 2M9
The Canadian Council for Public-Private Partnership is celebrating its 30th anniversary conference by bringing in-demand infrastructure experts to one of the industry’s most impactful gatherings on public-private partnerships (P3s). This year’s theme is one of celebration and exploration: “How are governments and industry continuing to evolve and innovate the P3 model — and build on its successes — to address the challenges of today and the future.”
The two-day event will feature topical discussions, networking opportunities as well as the event’s first-ever Innovations Marketplace, which will showcase the latest technologies, services and innovation designed for building resilient, green and top-quality infrastructure in North America.
Keynotes and general sessions will include:
- How the Canadian P3 Sector Can Triumph in a Time of Upheaval
- The Search for Canada’s Nation Building Mojo: Can We Still Build Big?
- Start Me Up: Canada’s Energy Renaissance
- The Big Squeeze: Canada’s Infrastructure Ministers on the Challenges of the Post-Pandemic Infrastructure Boom
- Green Innovation: How the Private Sector is Breaking Down Barriers to Innovation and Executing Better Projects
- Too Much Choice? Canada’s Agency Heads on Navigating the New Models
Visit event's website
Print this page