Plenary Health chosen as preferred bidder for Peel Memorial Centre project
Infrastructure Ontario and William Osler Health System have selected Plenary Health as the preferred bidder to design, build, finance and maintain the new Peel Memorial Centre for Integrated Health and Wellness.
The Plenary Health team includes:
- Developer: Plenary Group (Canada) Ltd.
- Constructor: PCL Constructors Canada Inc.
- Architect: Diamond Schmitt Architects and RTKL, an Arcadis Company
- Financial Advisor: RBC Capital Markets
- Facilities Management: Honeywell Ltd.
The Peel Memorial Centre for Integrated Health and Wellness will provide patients with specialized care in a modern facility. It will serve as a model for community partnerships, offering more choices for patients, increased access to high quality services and innovative models of care. The project will focus on sustainable design and construction, with the goal of achieving LEED Silver certification.
Main areas of services at the hospital will include:
- Seniors’ wellness programs
- Mental health and addictions programs
- Women’s and children’s wellness programs
- Medical/surgical services focusing on chronic disease management and preventative care
- Urgent care and day surgeries
- Diagnostic services, including CT, x-ray and ultrasound, laboratory, pharmacy and neurology/cardiac diagnostics and family health
- Preventative care for chronic conditions such as diabetes and asthma
Infrastructure Ontario and Osler will now work to finalize contract details with Plenary Health. The project is expected to reach commercial close and financial close this spring. The contract cost will be announced publicly shortly after.