Bobcat releases new attachments for its larger excavators
October 14, 2020 By On-Site Staff
Bobcat is adding to its attachment lineup with a series of new attachments designed for its larger excavators.
The additions include:
- Heavy-Duty Trenching Bucket — Available in 24-, 25- and 42-inch options for the E145.
- Heavy-Duty Grading Bucket — Beneficial for operators looking to easily finish, grade, backfill or clean ditches.
- Hydraulic Quick Coupler — Allows operators to easily switch out their attachment.
- HT Thumbs (Main Pin) — Uses a hydraulic cylinder to give operators up to 137 degrees of rotation.
- Pro-Link Thumbs — Provide operators with up to 180 degrees of rotation to improve material pick-up and placement.