June 20, 2017 by Corinne Lynds
For the second time in three years, the Rosati Group has earned On-Site’s Top Contractor in the 50 employees or less category. The company’s first win came in 2014, and it should be noted that they didn’t participate last year.
Founded in 1969 by Vince and Olivia Rosati, the Rosati Group now consists of several companies owned by the Rosati family. Since 1999, Tony and Nick Rosati (the second generation of owners) have built the family business into one of the largest general contractors in Southwestern Ontario.
Three years later, Rosati Construction Inc. continues to be the driving force behind the Rosati Group, which specializes in design-build for commercial and industrial projects. Other services offered are construction management, building systems, machine foundations, land development and leasing. The company’s total revenue in 2016 came in precisely at $44,091,530.
Denis Gauthier, vice-president of project development, attributes the company’s continued success to putting the customer first. “Our focus is on customer satisfaction, commitment to quality work and value. We strive to meet each of our client’s goals on small and large projects alike. This focus resonates with business leaders and allows us to foster additional work.”
In 2014 when On-Site previously profiled the Rosati Group, community involvement was a key focus. Gauthier confirms that is still very much part of the company’s culture. “Community involvement has always been a big part of Rosati. Our co-owners and founders believe a great deal in giving back. In fact, Rosati received the Windsor Chamber of Commerce ‘Believe In Windsor Essex’ award on May 23rd.” The award recognizes businesses with a greater focus in community involvement.
With a staff of roughly 45 people (23 in the office, and 20 to 25 in the field), Rosati Group is poised for another strong, consistent year in 2017.
Below is a list of some of the recent projects the contractor has been involved in:
• Leamington District Secondary High School – 120,000 sq. ft.
• LCBO Retail Store LaSalle – 8,000 sq. ft.
• IAT Global – Industrial – 27,000 sq. ft.
• The Fort Fun Centre – Entertainment Complex – Renovation and Conversion Project – 28,000 sq. ft.
• Lakeshore MedArts – Multi-tenant Health Centre –
20,000 sq. ft.
• Sutts, Strosberg LLP – Office Expansion and Renovations – 15,000 sq. ft.
• Service Mold – Industrial Building – 28,000 sq. ft.
• Centreline Holdings – Industrial Expansion – 30,000 sq. ft.
• Select Tool – Plant 2 – Industrial Building – 22,000 sq. ft.
• Briadco – Industrial Expansions – 14,440 sq. ft.