September 30 - October 04, 2019
1000 Boulevard René-Lévesque E, Québec, QC G1R 5T8
The second edition of the WOODRISE International Congress on midrise and tall wood buildings will be held in Québec City, under the theme “Building our Cities for Future Generations.”
During the congress, the environmental and economic advantages of such buildings will be discussed.
Through its presentations and demonstrations of non-traditional and innovative wood buildings, WOODRISE will present worldwide economical and sustainable solutions for this sector of the future. The development of innovative wood building systems and designs focused on midrise and tall buildings will allow the construction industry to address tomorrow’s challenges for our planet. WOODRISE acts as a catalyst, a platform to exchange ideas to accelerate the implementation of concrete actions to position wood as a vital element of the development of the cities of tomorrow.
Among the event’s highlights:
- Over 1000 participants from all over the world
- A business congress and wide-scale exhibitions over three days
- Internationally recognized speakers and specialists in economic a airs
- Thematic plenary sessions, technical sessions and B2B networking sessions
- Meeting of the WOODRISE Alliance members, featuring 13 research centres in 10 countries
- Field visits and activities
Visit event's website
Print this page