Green Building Festival
October 05, 2017
525 Bay Street, Toronto, ON M5G 2L2
The world’s most advanced buildings and cities are eliminating carbon and making positive contributions to energy, air and water.
Discover the processes, problems and solutions that result in projects that do more good than harm: retrofitting homes to net-zero in one day, tons of carbon sequestered in hybrid wood hi-rises, intensifying housing without towers, collaborative project delivery, transformative energy innovations and more.
- October 5 2017 (8 am – 8 pm)
- Venue: Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre, 525 Bay Street, Toronto, ON M5G 2L2
- Programme: A full day of inspired expert speakers, intriguing case studies from real-world buildings and cities
- Plentiful networking opportunities: over breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks and at a 5-7 pm cocktail reception
- Continuing Education credits / hours will be available.
Visit event's website
Print this page