September 22 - September 23, 2020
Viewpoint’s annual Collaborate conference has gone virtual.
The event, which brings construction industry professionals together to share best practices, receive product training, address industry challenges, network and learn from one another will be held online Sept. 22 and 23.
“While the Collaborate event structure has changed this year to put safety first, the opportunity to bring people together to address how we’re collectively solving today’s toughest construction challenges has not,” Mike Gay, senior vice-president of marketing for Viewpoint, said in a release. “Moving to a no-charge, digital format removes barriers to attend, giving us the opportunity to expand the benefits of Collaborate to new learners, and allow attendees to connect with each other, Viewpoint experts and partners in our Expo Hall.”
Technology adoption and the evolution in the use of data to improve business outcomes will be the event focus, underlined by this year’s theme “Better Building Through Smarter Data.”
The event will feature:
- 32 sessions of both industry thought leadership and product-specific content over two days
- Content specifically tailored to construction finance, operations, management and IT roles
- More than 50 speakers, including Viewpoint & Trimble staff, customers and industry leaders
- A focus on utilizing data in construction, including how to foster a data-driven culture and the best KPIs to track to deliver ongoing project success
- The opportunity to earn up to 7.5 CPEs free of charge
- Networking opportunities with other like-minded industry professionals
Visit event's website
Print this page