2020 ICRI Spring Convention
March 23 - March 25, 2020
39 Smithe St, Vancouver, BC V6B 0R3
Plan to join the International Concrete Repair Institute (ICRI) in Vancouver, B.C. Canada! Whether you are a novice or a seasoned professional, this is your best opportunity to expand your understanding of concrete repair, protection and restoration through networking, technical sessions with PDH credits, and participating in ICRI committee meetings.
You can expect another dynamic convention featuring concrete repair industry experts sharing their expertise with you. As always, your ICRI committees will be meeting throughout the convention and it is important to remember that all committee meetings (with the exception of the Fellows and Nominations) are open for anyone to attend.
Top Reasons You Need to Attend:
- Three days jam-packed with technical sessions, networking, social event opportunities, and committee meetings sessions — your best opportunity to expand your understanding of concrete repair, protection and restoration.
- Get practical strategies and tools from industry experts through a series of technical presentations offering PDH credits.
- Celebrate with your colleagues as we recognize those members of ICRI that have gone above and beyond for the institute at Tuesday’s Recognition Luncheon.
- Connect with exhibitors sharing the latest innovations and solutions in the concrete repair, protection and restoration industry.
- Get to know the inner-workings of ICRI. Take this opportunity to attend ICRI committee meetings and consider taking part. Committee meetings are open to all (with the exception of the Fellows and Nominations committees).
- Recharge with social events sponsored by ICRI’s local chapter and foster new relationships that you will tap into year-round.
Visit event's website
Print this page