Set to take place March 12 – 15, 2024 in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, the Canadian Construction Association’s (CCA)
features an impressive line-up of distinguished speakers – headlined by Juno award-winning musician turned entrepreneur and AI advocate,
Usher’s keynote address, sponsored by
Aon Reed Stenhouse Inc.
, will focus on the future of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and its seamless integration into construction. Attendees can anticipate gaining invaluable insights on harnessing AI to boost productivity and achieve success within the industry.
also includes some ground-breaking sessions to provide perspective on issues facing the industry and better prepare your business for what lies ahead, including:
- Canada’s housing crisis – What is our role?
- Educating owners: How can we raise the bar on procurement?
- Future-proofing infrastructure for sustainability
- Opportunities and challenges in leveraging immigration to attract workers
- Re-engineering work processes to free capacity and drive front-line value
- Electoral readiness and election proofing
- Economic outlook for construction
Don't miss this incredible opportunity to gain insights, forge meaningful connections, and stay ahead in the industry! Room block expires February 1, 2024