Three Canadian dealers in DEVELON’s top 10
By Adam FreillConstruction Equipment
Heavy equipment manufacturer has announced its Top 10 North American Dealers of 2022.
A Massachusetts dealer took top spot in DEVELON’s list of its top-performing dealers of 2022, but three Canadian firms also found themselves in the company’s top 10 in North America. The rankings are based on results of more than 180 authorized DEVELON construction equipment dealers in North America, with the company annually recognizing its equipment dealers that have excelled in providing top-level performance in sales, parts and service to customers in their respective markets.
“We really get to know our customers and the types of jobs they perform,” said Giovanni Albanese, who owns DEVELON’s top dealer, Equipment East, with his wife Gilda. “With that information, we source and have available the machines and attachments they need to maximize their efficiency and get their jobs done.”
Their company has been named a DEVELON top dealer nine times in the past 10 years.
“When you surround yourself with a good, hardworking team of people, success is attainable,” he explained.
The 2022 top 10 dealers are:
- Equipment East LLC (Dracut, Massachusetts)
- Bobcat of Mandan Inc. (Mandan, North Dakota)
- Barry Equipment Company (Webster, Massachusetts)
- GF Preston Sales and Service (Sundridge, Ontario)
- Equipment Rentals Inc. (Watertown, New York)
- Texas Timberjack Inc. (Lufkin, Texas)
- Westerra Doosan Enterprise (Abbotsford, British Columbia)
- Best Line Leasing Inc. (State College, Pennsylvania)
- Hartington Farm Services Limited (Hartington, Ontario)
- Wilson BC Companies LLC (Central Point, Oregon)
Top-performing DEVELON dealers may choose from a selection of several incentives aimed at improving their profitability when selling and servicing DEVELON equipment. In addition, DEVELON leadership may look to these dealers for valuable input regarding DEVELON initiatives and direction because they successfully represent the dealer network.
“We are encouraged by our DEVELON dealers who are high performers year in and year out,” stated Todd Roecker, vice -president of growth initiatives at DEVELON. “We hope to carry this success onward as we continue to roll out our new brand through our dealer network in North America.”