Surety Association of Canada recognizes grads
By Adam FreillConstruction Financing Risk Management
National trade advocacy association representing the Canadian surety industry awards designations to 20 graduating students.
The Surety Association of Canada (SAC) recognized the 2022 Graduating Class of the Associateship of Canadian Surety Bonding (ACSB) designation program during its 31st Annual General Meeting and Awards Gala Dinner, held in Toronto this past September.
The ACSB designation program aims to provide students with a theoretical and in-depth practical understanding of surety bonds and the suretyship process and is intended for those who plan on embarking on a career in the surety industry. A French version of the program was launched in 2022.
“On behalf of SAC’s board of directors and staff, we would like to congratulate this year’s graduates on achieving their designation as Associates of Canadian Surety Bonding,” stated Steven Ness, president of SAC. “This year’s graduates join the 210 individuals who have received the ACSB Designation since the start of the program.”
Designation certificates were awarded to:
- Omer Alsaheb, RAISE Underwriting
- Manni Bhatwa, Intact Insurance Company
- Mackenzie Brooks, SGI Canada
- Zachary Campbell, SGI Canada
- Rejean Carpentier, Western Surety Company
- Jeff Cernele, Aviva Global Corporate & Specialty
- Alanna Cherry, Trisura Guarantee Insurance Company
- Michael Chiarantano, Western Surety Company
- Mathieu Cirocco, Travelers Canada
- Amanda Del Greco, Jones Deslauriers Insurance Management Inc.
- Andrea Ferris, Cooke Insurance
- Nolan Flavel, SGI Canada
- Branden Notschaele, Western Surety Company
- Rufus Perumalla, Aon Canada Inc.
- Alexander Petrela, Petrela, Winter & Associates
- Hyeong Woo Rho, Sovereign General Insurance
- Logan Roseveare, Aviva Global Corporate & Specialty
- Dustin SanVido, Ai Surety Bonding Inc.
- Jordan Schulz, Western Surety Company
- Chirag Upadhyaya, Echelon Insurance