Shortlist unveiled for Milton District Hospital redevelopment
By STAFF REPORTConstruction Infrastructure LEED
Infrastructure Ontario and Halton Healthcare Services have announced the three teams in the running to design, build, finance and maintain the Milton District Hospital expansion project.
The project will significantly increase the size of the hospital, with a focus on increasing the most in-demand services and facilities. The new addition is expected to achieve a LEED Silver certification.
Each shortlisted team consists of a developer, design/builder, finance group and facility maintenance provider. They will be invited to respond to a request for proposals in the spring.
Hospital Infrastructure Partners
- Developer: Carillion Canada Inc., EllisDon Capital Inc., Fengate Capital Management Ltd.
- Constructor: EllisDon Corp.
- Architect: Parkin Architects and WZMH Architects (joint venture)
- Financial Advisor: Scotiabank
- Facility Manager: Carillion Canada Inc., EllisDon Corp.
Milton Healthcare Partnership
- Developer: HOCHTIEF PPP, Innisfree Ltd.
- Constructor: Bondfield Construction Company Ltd, Canadian Turner Inc.
- Architect: Diamond Schmitt Architects Inc., in association with Gunsul Frasca Architects
- Financial Advisor: Investec
- Facility Manager: Honeywell
- Developer: Plenary Group (Canada) Ltd.
- Constructor: PCL Constructors Canada Inc.
- Architect: B+H Architects
- Financial Advisor: RBC Capital Markets
- Facility Manager: Johnson Controls
Print this page