Shortlist unveiled for Cambridge Memorial Hospital redevelopment
September 9, 2013 by STAFF REPORT
Five companies are on the short list for Cambridge Memorial Hospital’s expansion and redevelopment project based on a request for qualifications process that began in June.
Infrastructure Ontario and Cambridge Memorial Hospital announced the following companies will be invited to respond to a request for proposals, which is expected to be issued in fall 2013.
- Bonfield Construction Company Ltd.
- EllisDon Capital Inc.
- Graham Construction and Engineering LP & Harbridge + Cross Limited, JV
- PCL Constructors Canada Inc.
- WCC Construction Canada ULC
The project calls for major interior renovations to the existing B Wing, as well as upgrades to the rehabilitation, medical surgical, emergency and diagnostic imaging units.
Also, a new acute care wing will be built to include:
- Clinical services facilities – surgical suite, birthing suite, emergency department, medical/surgical unit, intensive care unit, maternal newborn unit, pediatrics units, nuclear medicine unit and mental health unit
- Clinical support facilities – laboratory and medical devices reprocessing department
- A medical education campus
For more information visit www.infrastructureontario.ca and www.cmh.org.
Print this page