Preferred bidder selected for Sheridan College Hazel McCallion Campus
September 18, 2014 by STAFF REPORT
Sheridan College and Infrastructure Ontario have chosen the Sheridan Creative Partnership as the preferred bidder to design, build and finance Phase II of Sheridan College’s Hazel McCallion Campus development in Mississauga, Ont.
Phase II of the expansion includes:
- A new 220,000-sq.-ft. facility to accommodate up to 3,200 more full-time students, for a total of 5,500
- State-of-the-art classrooms
- Computer laboratories
- A centre of creative thinking
- Faculty and administrative offices
- A gallery space to celebrate student creativity and innovation
Infrastructure Ontario and Sheridan Creative Partnership will now begin negotiating contract details, which are expected to be finalized in October. Construction of Phase II will begin shortly after, with the goal to meet LEED Silver standards.
Print this page