And the CCA awards go to…
March 15, 2012 by Corinne Lynds
Recipients of the Canadian Construction Association’s National Awards Program were recognized at the 94th annual conference in Savannah, GA.
The awards program recognizes outstanding individuals, associations and firms that represent the Canadian construction industry. The following awards were presented at the awards luncheon and ceremony on Wednesday, March 14.
• CCA Trade Contractors Award of Recognition
Grant Neal, Vice-President, Vipond Inc.
• Civil Infrastructure Award of Recognition
Gord Lee, President and CEO, Nelson River Construction
• Manufacturers, Suppliers and Services Award of Recognition
Geza Banfai, Partner, Infrastructure – Construction, Heenan Blaikie LLP
• Gold Seal Association Award of Excellence
Construction Association of Nova Scotia
• CCA Community Leader Award
Bob Walker, Edmonton
• CCA Partner Association Award
Edmonton Construction Association
• CCA National Safety Award
Black & McDonald
• CCA International Business Award
PCL Family of Companies
• CCA Environmental Achievement Award
Lafarge Canada – Calgary
• CCA Excellence in Innovation Award
A&B Concrete Pumping
• CCA Person of the Year
Dwight Brown, Ottawa
More information about the awards can be found on the CCA website at www.cca-acc.com.
Print this page